Books and tea :)
I love the feeling I get after I do some hardcore editing on my blog
I love this, because I keep seeing these new covers of the series and there aren’t enough pictures of well-used, well-loved Harry Potter books going around. <3
Throughout my childhood and teenage years I had two goals: to design a complex program and to be a writer. I would write poetry every day and post it to a crappy geocities webpage.
IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- Be following me readaroundtherosie
- Prizes will be sent via the book depository so if they don’t ship to your country, I’m really really sorry. But they ship to over 150 countries worldwide, so hopefully that includes you
- like, reblog, do whatever as many times as you like- try not to spam people
- no giveaway blogs thank you
- End date: November 1st 2014, midnight AEST
- you will need to give me your address to send them don’t worry I won’t do anything else with it, I’m far too lazy
- THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS
- Each winner will receive 1 hardcover OR two paperbacks of their choice from the books above
- considering HEIR OF FIRE is currently my favourite book of the year thus far I wanted to celebrate that and all my other favs so far so these are my favourite reads
- you can choose any of the books from the series if you already have the first one, or even from a spin off series (like Bloodlines instead of Vampire Academy)
GOOD LUCK, GET REBLOGGING
Nona & Me by Clare Atkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Colourless Tsukuru Tazaki and his Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
i finally got my b&n gift card from school! what’s new in books? besides MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME.
Is My Tue Love Gave To Me really as good as the hype?? Yes, a compilation of great writers, but I’ve seen some big reviews.
October Photo Challenge // Day 11 // Obsessed With This Book
Something about this book just speaks to me. Eleanor and Park will always be one of my favorites.